Basic Civil and Environmental Engineering – An exclusive free book for Civil Engineer
New Age International Publishers launched an exclusive book alias basic civil and environmental engineering written jointly by C.P. Kaushik, S.S Bhavikatti and Anubha Kaushik.
The book will be a great resource for engineers who just step in civil and environmental engineering field. The book contains total 196 pages and written in English.
There will be examples of several civil engineering infrastructures projects for 21st century as well as the role of civil engineers in executing these projects. Besides there exist different types of infrastructural facilities useful for the general public and these facilities should be coordinated with other engineers. The book also focuses on the relevance of this interdisciplinary approach in engineering.
The book also briefly analyzes various concepts associated with environmental engineering.
Topics of the Book:-
- Chapter 1 – Synopsis of Civil Engineering
- Chapter 2 – Fundamental areas in Civil Engineering
- Chapter 3 – Construction Materials
- Chapter 4 – Construction of Substructures
- Chapter 5 – Superstructures
- Chapter 6 – Introduction to automation in construction
- Chapter 7 – Be familiar with Surveying
- Chapter 8 – Be familiar with Leveling
- Chapter 9 – Presentation to GIS and other survey softwares
- Chapter 10 – Ecology & Ecosystem
- Chapter 11 – Formation of built environment
- Chapter 12 – Energy and Environment Pollution
Download a free copy