Structural Mechanics: Modelling and Analysis of Frames and Trusses – An exclusive e-book for structural engineers
Karl-Gunnar Olsson and Ola Dahlblom both published an exclusive e-book for structural engineers. This book is known as Structural Mechanics: Modelling and Analysis of Frames and Trusses. The book is available in kindle edition. The book is written in English language and contains 320 pages.
The book analyzes the basic concepts of structural mechanics as well as the modelling and analysis of frame and truss structures.
This construction book consists of the following features :-
• Focuses on modelling and analysis concerning trusses and frames by applying a systematic matrix formulated displacement procedure with the language and suppleness of the finite element procedure.
• Element matrices are set up from analytical solutions to the differential equations.
• Offers a robust toolbox that contains elements and algorithms toward computational modelling and numerical examination of truss and frame structures.
• Narrates the concept of stiffness to be a intuitive tool for analyzing structural behaviour.
• There are several exercises and some of them are supported with the leading computer software CALFEM. In order to accelerate the objective of learning. CALFEM offers the user detailed information on the matrices and algorithms applied in a finite element analysis
Buy the book from amazon Structural Mechanics: Modelling and Analysis of Frames and Trusses
Image Courtesy: amazon.in