National Building Cost Manual 2014
Here we bring the review of this awesome book called National Building Cost Manual 2014, authored by Gary Moselle. It is a handy book for getting the vast knowledge of square-foot costs for residential, commercial, industrial, military, schools, greenhouses, manufactured homes, fire stations, libraries, churches, government offices and farm buildings.
- This book includes different aspects such as important variables that can make any building unique from a cost standpoint.
- This book speedily work up a reliable budget estimate based on actual materials and design features, class of construction, area, shape, wall height, number of floors, and support requirements
- This book now contains easy-to-use software that calculates total in-place cost estimates. Use the regional cost adjustment factors provided to tailor the estimate to any jobsite in the U.S. Then view, print, email or save the detailed PDF report as needed.
You want to buy this book, just use this LINK to get it!
Revised annually: It includes a FREE Download Certificate for an electronic version of the book with National Estimator, a stand-alone Windows estimating program. An interactive multimedia video that shows how to use the software to compile construction cost estimates is also available online.
Some of the important contents:
- Residential Structures Section.
- Public Buildings Section.
- Commercial Structures Section.
- Industrial Structures Section.
- Agriculture Structures Section.
- Military Construction Section.