How to restore the existing service entrance with PMC 780 concrete stamping pads
This construction video is recorded for restoring the existent service entrance through a stamped concrete walkway with PMC 780.
The video focuses on the following part-by-part processes:
- Site Work
- Concrete Pour
- How to use the Color Hardener and Release
- Apply texturing to the Concrete with PMC-780 Stamps
- Finishing Touches
- Get the Finished Concrete Walkway
PMC® rubbers are very user-friendly and have exceptional wear resistance power. These are cured with minimum shrinkage. These are cost-effective, represent unique detail. PMC® rubbers are best fit for developing casting of concrete, gypsum and wax.
PMC-780 refers to a superior quality urethane rubber that offers outstanding stability, lastingness and erosion resistance. These solid rubbers contain excellent tear and tensile strength, impact and abrasion resistance. These can be used for producing concrete stamping pads, mold liners and molds for casting concrete.
Benefits of Concreting Stamping:
- Unlimited design options
- Apply different types of shapes like brick, stone, wood and more
- Stamp concrete indoors or out
- Reduce labor & material cost
- Finish any project in the quickest possible time
- Longevity: Concrete has a long lasting life and it needs little maintenance