BIM based Estimating Software - SmartBIM QTO
SmartBIM QTO from RSMeans, is contrived for architects and designers to estimate or refine costs swiftly for a project. The software provides early cost estimation for Revit projects. As a project changes, the architects get the ability to carry cost estimates for various design options to alleviate “what-if” scenarios. After the formation, any line item can be edited manually allowing users to input their own costs or further refine the estimate using the RSMeans CostWorks® database.
SmartBIM QTO delineate design workflow by providing and render high-quality BIM content that can work with Revit. The software also execute quick cost estimates and quantity takeoffs.
With SMARTBIM QTO Cost Check, the user can :-
- Immediately produce a Takeoff of Revit elements. Counts, measures and recover RSMeans unit costs for the takeoff elements
- Allow for accounting of the Objects and Assemblies in all construction project
- Run multiple estimates for design options and alternatives as the design changes to facilitate "what-if" scenarios
- Manually add takeoff lines and edit unit costs raising perfectness of a cost estimation
- Export the takeoff to Excel and PDF for the entire project or specific Revit categories
- Empower the manufacturers, architects, engineers, contractors, and building owners to effortlessly cooperate on costing betimes in the project
- Share with non-Revit users who can open and edit Takeoff files.