A position is vacant for Senior Project Manager and Project Manager in construction sector (VIC – Melbourne)
A position is vacant for senior project manager in Melbourne, Australia. The prospective candidate has to report to the deputy general manager (construction) as well as supervise assistant project manager or project administrator.
• Make sure that the projects are going on in an well organized manner during the complete project management process from the preliminary brief, right through to the design process and on to fruitful construction management.
• Take responsibility so that the project can be delivered maintaining utmost standard of client satisfaction & quality.
• Create construction programmes to guarantee detailed planning of time, costs and quality of projects.
• Make communication efficiently with all the stakeholders of the project.
• Assign team leadership to your project team and retain commitment to render superior quality work.
• Sustain and manage cost, schedule and quality of project activities to carry on budget, time, and fulfill agreed customer requirements.
• Sell off and manage risk.
• Build relationship with senior staff inside client organizations concerning provision of services within negotiated contractual obligations for a program or projects.
• Retain and improve the company’s reputation in the marketplace.
Duties and responsibilities
• Concentrate on Residential Projects (Apartment) in Melbourne
• Consultant for team engagement & management.
• Project programming and status reporting
• Generate reports for project
• Evaluate plans & drawings
• Help out department management
• Sound local experience (in Melbourne) as a team leader and ability to deal with residential projects (Apartment) among $100M to $500M.
• Minimum 7 years working experience on the position of Project Manager in the local top tier Developer or Builder.
• Sound construction and project management work experience (Both Builder and Developer experience PREFER).
To apply for the post, click on the following link www.rfaustralia.com.au