How National Construction Estimator Functions
This youtube construction video is based on National Construction Estimator developed by Craftsman Book Company. The video covers the various topics like How to open Import Files in QuickBooks as well as estimate in QuickBooks, Proceed Billing in QuickBooks, Generating an Invoice, Jobs in QuickBooks, Undoing Errors, Reimbursing Bills by Cost Categories, Forming Payroll by Cost Category, Print Payroll Checks.
National Estimator refers to a construction estimating software program that offers the same functionality as a book. It is the software engine that is enriched with the Craftsman construction estimating databases.
The users can acquire various construction items through costbook database of electronic index and scroll through an individual page. By exploring through the electronic index, the users can construction items rapidly by providing a keyword. There will be the index options. Select those options and you will be redirected to the page in the database for that construction item.
National Construction Estimator contains the following features :-
• Modify any price or quantity related to any construction material in the construction estimate window.
• Easily include new lines or even whole sections to the database.
• Arrange your own labor rates, overhead and profit.
• Put in your genuine construction material costs.
• Generate a specialized costbook database for each type of executable project like remodeling, bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, insurance repair work, or change orders.
• Add the markup and profit according to your choice