KaderColumn – A useful construction program for column analysis
KaderColumn is a powerful construction program that is created for reinforced concrete tied short columns.
It can be used to create the designs of columns based on up to eleven cases of loading comprising of axial load and bending moment implemented about the maximum principle axis.
The program allows to build up the column strength interaction diagram (Bending moment-Axial load curve) out of the input data of the cross-section and verify whether all input cases of loading are situated inside the design curve. If the input data of the cross-section is insufficient, the program enhances them to commence from the Min. Roh to the cross-sectional dimensions unless all input cases of loading remain inside the design curve. The program provides proposition for setting ties properly and draws them.
• It is very user-friendly and short.
• It computes and draws the column strength interaction diagram toward a reinforced concrete tied short column having a rectangular (containing rebars at two sides only or at all four sides), square or circular section and depending on axial load and bending moment around the max. principle axis of its cross-section.
• Up to eleven cases of loads (axial load and bending moment) are permissible. The program examines all these cases which should remain inside the column interaction diagram.
• It designs the section and draws by organizing ties in an efficient manner.
• The user will be capable of rectifying the section dimensions, the min. and max. ratio of reinforcement and some other parameters for obtaining the rational section from his point of view.
• The user will be able to save and open the input data file that is already saved by the program.
• The program employs the ultimate strength method for design and abides by the exact ACI 318-02 Code requirements.
To download this construction program, visit the developer’s website www.cadkad.com