Shaft3D – A powerful software for foundation design and analysis
Shaft3D software is created for simplifying the pile design process specifically for the drilled shafts or caisson type foundations. The software will allow you to perform multi tasking like shaft axial capacity analysis, lateral analysis and concrete design etc.
With Shaft3D, it is possible to design caisson foundations for windmills, transmission lines, utility lines or any other structure requiring drilled pier foundations quickly.
Shaft3D can enhance your productivity considerably through its windows-based, easy-to-learn graphical interface and its capacity to offer a complete solution for different types of analyses.
Given below, some useful features of the software :-
• International Design Codes: Compatible with various concrete design codes to finish your global projects efficiently.
• User Defined Parameters: There are various design options like shaft boundary conditions, choice of safety factors in end bearing, skin friction and pullout, choice of axial capacity methods and lot of others to fulfill numerous project specifications.
• Graphical Input of Soil Profile: Facilitates input of unrestricted number of soil layers, each with various unique set of soil properties graphically permitting you to visualize your soil profile.
• Soil Property Values: Offers a series of values of soil properties like cohesion, angle of internal friction with selection of the soil type authorizing you to complete a preliminary design devoid of detailed soil report.
• Load Cases and Combinations: Produces generally used load cases and combinations for shaft design that saves design time considerably.
• Multiple Analyses: Accomplishes axial capacity analysis, lateral analysis and concrete design in one combined surrounding.
• Axial Capacity Methods: Facilitates to choose from several axial capacity methods so that it is possible to fulfill the need of your company or client.
• Lateral Analysis: Accomplish lateral analysis with finite element analysis demonstrating vital information like deflections, shears, bending moments along the length of the shaft allowing you to explore with different “what-if” scenarios.
• Concrete Design: Execute concrete capacity design for axial loads and biaxial bending that offers you a complete geotechnical and structural solution.
• Rebar Layouts: Generates several rebar layouts with customization options.
• Material Quantities: Produces material quantities to perform precise cost estimates for your customers each time at each phase of the project.
• Detailed Design Sketches: Creates a detailed design sketch with plan, elevation and section to sum up the completed design efficiently.
• Multiple Reporting Options: Produces various types of customizable reports to utilize them for your internal or client requirements.
To know the additional features, go through the following link dimsoln.com