16-Hour Structural Engineering (SE) Practice Exam for Buildings (STBDPX3), 3rd Edition – An exclusive book for civil engineering students
Joseph S. Schuster,SE, PE and Simpson Gumpertz & Heger (SGH) have jointly written an exclusive construction e-book known as 16-Hour Structural Engineering (SE) Practice Exam for Buildings (STBDPX3), 3rd Edition.
The book is available in paperback version and contains 184 pages. In the book, there are 40-problem, multiple-choice breadth exams and two four-essay depth exams in accordance with the NCEES SE exam’s format and specifications.
It takes an average of six minutes to resolve the multiple-choice problems provided in the book. It takes 1 hour to resolve the essay problems.
Extensive step-by-step solutions are provided for all problems with precise and well-organized problem-solving approaches. The solutions to the depth exams’ essay problems apply blue text to recognize the information to be expected for being contained in your exam booklet to obtain full credit. The additional content applies black text to makeyour understanding of the solution process better.
16-Hour Structural Engineering (SE) Practice Exam for Buildings will provide the following benefits to the students:
• Make them ready for all four exam components
• Associate appropriate theory to exam-like problems
• Recognize perfect problem-solving approaches
• Explore with the exam-adopted codes and standards
• Solve problems under timed conditions
The following referenced codes and standards are used in the book :-
• AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications (AASHTO)
• Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures (TMS 402/602)
• Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318)
• International Building Code (IBC)
• Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures (ASCE/SEI7)
• National Design Specification for Wood Construction ASD/LRFD (NDS)
• North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members (AISI)
• PCI Design Handbook: Precast and Prestressed Concrete (PCI)
• Seismic Design Manual (AISC)
• Special Design Provisions for Wind and Seismic with Commentary (NDS SDPWS)
• Steel Construction Manual (AISC)
To purchase the book online, click on the following link www.thestructuralengineer.info