Here is a Checklist for your Shuttering Excel Sheet
A checklist is used for Shuttering Excel Sheet Formwork in concrete construction which acts like a mould for a structure in which fresh concrete is poured to harden with time. The various types of formwork required for concrete construction depends on formwork material along with the type of structural element.
The formworks are often named based on the type of structural material used for construction for example slab formwork for use of slab, beam formwork, column formwork for the use in beams and columns respectively etc.
Given below is a list of steps to be followed before and after formwork:
1. Whether the shuttering Material is New/ Old?
2. Are the repairs are OK?
3. How is the cleanliness of Shuttering?
4. Are the Shuttering well oiled?
5. Are the shuttering Design alright? (which includes, Dimension, Diagonal, Sunken portions etc.,)
6. Check if the alignment/ Level/ Rigidity OK?
7. Are the props OK?
8. Also, take a note of theAcrow Span. Are they OK?
9. Are the braces OK?
10. What about the sealing Joints/ Holes are they OK?
11. Also, look for any rework or alterations.
AFTER REMOVAL OF SHUTTER
12. Regarding thesurface of Concrete ? is it good moderate, level and line?
13. Is anyrepair of surface required?
The formwork (shuttering) used in concrete construction is actually used as a mould for a structure wherein which fresh concrete is poured so that it can harden with time. Formwork is also known as falsework or shuttering. When it comes to the context of concrete construction, the shuttering moulds are supported by the falsework such as in column sides and beam.
This is usually used for cleaning glass at malls usually. Shuttering/Formwork:Temporary or permanent molds into which concrete or material similar to concrete are poured is given a term which is called formwork. Here in the context of concrete construction, the shuttering molds are supported by the falsework.
Image Courtesy: makecivileasy.com