A position is vacant for Estimating Assistance
An USA based manufacturing company is looking for an Estimating Assistance having expertise in math and computer.
- Work in tandem with estimating team and carry out quantity-takeoffs.
- Generate and keep up company database encompassing pricing & cost analysis.
- Perform estimates regarding planning, organizing, bids preparation, determination of most cost effective bid proposals.
- Capability for reading, evaluating and interpreting blue prints, technical procedures, and project specifications.
- Ability to provide information efficiently as well as solve the queries submitted by groups of managers, clients or customers.
- Ability to handle mathematical concepts like fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions in practical situations.
- Deal with practical problems as well as diversified concrete variables effectively.
- Proficient with computer skill and applying MS Excel (creating formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
An Associates or Bachelor's degree is required.
The candidates who just completed their graduation, can also apply.
The working hours will be from 8am - 5pm and the pay-scale will range from $14-$15/HR.