Quantity takeoff for General Contractors
Home » Services » Quantity takeoff for General Contractors
By using latest technology in the estimating process we provide useful services to the General Contractors. With the vast knowledge and experience we are confident in all respective fields and helped many general contractors both with temporary and permanent estimating services.
General Contractors are benefited with reduced costs while hiring or employing a full time Surveyor or Estimator.
Send us your blue prints and we can either arrange a quantity take-off or an complete estimate for emergency bidding purpose.
We have the ability to arrange for a quantity take-off which you can plug your prices into. We can also set up a complete estimate by way of your secret prices on your letterhead.
A good number of general contractors utilize our spreadsheets as guidelines for checking prices. We charge cost to every division in order to provide you with detail pricing to compare to your subcontractors', or to work that your company executes on the project (concrete, framing ect.).
We have been engaged in many changeable projects over the years offer QTO services for the following project categories:
- Leisure Centres
- Industrial Units
- Residential, both housing and apartments
We provide following Quantity takeoff and estimating services for the sake of general contractors:
- Tender pricing, evaluation and negotiation
- On site measurement and valuation for submission to the clients Quantity Surveyor or for valuing of Sub-contractors accounts
- Production of take off's for account substantiation to clients Quantity Surveyor or for valuing of Sub-Contract works
- Production of Bills of Quantities
- Cost reconciliation reporting
- Procurement of Sub-Contractors
- Processing and formalizing Sub-Contract documents
- Double check the estimates/change orders of thier sub contractors
- Preparation, submission and monitoring of valuations
- Variation management and costing
- Design management
- Value Engineering
- Processing and issuing of formal letters/notices
- Preparation and submission of claims
- Final Account preparation and settlement