3D animated overview of constructing a multi-storied building
This construction video will provide great benefits to Civil Engineering Professionals. Here construction processes of a multi-storied building are described with 3D animation.
While constructing a multi-storied building the consideration should be given on following points :-
1. Verify the Layout of the building carefully.
2. Examine any differentiation amid architectural and structural drawings concerning location of column.
3. After excavation ensure the strength of temporary structures developed close to the excavated ground.
4. Prior to placing raft reinforcement, shuttering wall that is primarily brick wall must be formed and stuffed with soil on other side.
5. Verify the direction of chair bars in the raft.