Vacancy For Senior Civil Engineer
A position is vacant for a Sr. Civil Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD. The candidate should be liable for engineering the projected civil designs provided by the clients. This job is for permanent basis and advantages will be given to local candidates.
Duties & Obligations for the Senior Civil Engineer
There are lot of designs available for a suspended slab to develop the strength-to-weight ratio. In most cases the top surface stands flat, and the bottom is modulated:
- Offer an advisory plan for the assessment of civil/structural/architectural components of the clients facilities and buildings, and adjacent landscape and suggest proposals on design for the up-gradation of building and suggest proper measures related to imperfect conditions.
- Assess walls, interior and exterior structures, pavement, slabs, and associated with ecological effects of building/facility.
- Ensure conformity to the objective of the client's data center(s) and campus enhancement programs, industry design standards, and valid civil codes.
- Evaluate the civil engineering features to make sure that they incorporate all structural criteria necessary for regulation and/or law, and that the work is organized with other design disciplines and client prerequisites.
Requirements for the Senior Civil Engineer
- Must possess BS Degree desirably in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- Should have 8-10 years of experience with Industrial, Greenfield Site Developments
- Added advantages will be given to the candidates who have experience in civil design and construction and a verified track record of governing deliverables on civil engineering scopes of work during all phases of the commissioning method
- PE and/or LEED certification desired
- Should have good knowledge with road management and design, environmental rectification and microstation preferred
Benefits : Health Insurance