A post is vacant for Professional Quantity Surveyor
A position is vacant for intermediate to senior PQS with verified consultancy experience in cost planning, preparing bills of quantity and contract administration which can streamline the functioanlity of quantity surveying and cost management software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cost planning and estimating throughout design and documentation stages.
• Calculation of schedules of quantities.
• Construction phase cost management together with evaluating contractor's monthly progress claims and financial reporting.
• Cash flow prediction; Budgeting and financial planning.
• Evaluate Builder's variations and claims.
• Reporting both formally and informally.
• Contribution to research and business development initiatives.
• Provide support to business development.
• Report writing and organizing full scopes of works
• Cost Planning.
• Formation of schedule of quantity and contract administration.
• Solving queries of client at all levels.
• Sound knowledge in computer based quantity surveying and cost management software.
• Should possess highly developed communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills /p>
• Should have experience in the New Zealand Consulting Market