Quantity Surveying Software - Qsplus
The quantity surveyors and cost engineers apply this all-inclusive, cost-efficient international QS software for take-off and production of Cost Plans and Bills of Quantities.
QSplus is a multi-user database taking into account collaboration with various users on all projects and on a client-server network.
Cost Plans are set up in line with ASAQS Guide to Elemental Estimating, RICS Rules of Measurement Order of Cost Estimating and Elemental Cost Planning, CSI Uniformat Standard Classification for Building Elements.
- Take-off and produce of Cost Plans and Bills of Quantities.
- Tender Analysis.
- QSplus employs DimensionX to accelerate the taking off procedure.
- Onscreen take off from AutoCAD and Revit drawings using DimensionX.
- Export electronic Tender bills and import tendered rates returned by Contractors.
- Manages the monthly progress payments.
- Monthly payment valuations and payment management.
- Elemental Cost Analysis of Bills.
- Full addition of Final Account items in the Valuations module.
- Appraised Bills from Final Account or net Adds/Omits by Variation.
- Final Account adds and omits based on Variation Orders.
- Calculate and generate adds and omit final account as well as built final bills of quantities.
Qsplus Software download page