Excell Based Estimating Software - GeneralCOST Estimator™
This software creates accurate cost estimates in less time and gain a competitive edge. Ideal for General contractors, cost estimators, construction professionals to bid more jobs in less time. Package includes cost database with unit prices in the industry-standard, 16-division CSI format (MasterFormat). It also contains on-screen Takeoff Calculator.
GeneralCOST Estimator comes with a built-in general construction cost database in the industry-standard, 16 division CSI format (MasterFormat) covering all cost categories of construction. You can easily customize the database in the following ways:
- Add new cost data or edit existing data
- Apply your own overhead and profit factors
- Make changes to suit the way you do business
GeneralCOST Estimator is contained completely within an Excel file with several worksheets. All you have to do is open your MS Excel program, then open the GeneralCOST Estimator Excel file. Create your estimate and print reports. All tied to a convenient menu.
GeneralCOST Estimator generates instant, on-screen reports. Click a button to print or format as you would format any MS Excel spreadsheet file. You can use Excel's powerful data saving and exporting tools for managing and distributing your estimates in electronic format and as email attachment.
- Convenient MS Excel based estimating
- Customizable, flexible, built-in unit cost data in industry-standard CSI format
- Local cost data updated periodically
- On-screen Takeoff Calculator
- Flexibility to create your own cost category to replace supplied ones
- Modifiable overhead and profit applications
- No initial training necessary, you already know how to use it
- Comprehensive Online Help system
- Includes FREE year 2012 program and cost data updates ($29.95 value)
- Personal computer running under Windows
- Microsoft Excel 2000/2003 or Excel 2007/2010
- Laser or inkjet compatible printer
GeneralCOST Estimator™ download page