CRH is seeking a project coordinator (technical engineer) in Concord, Ontario
CRH Canada Engineering team is going to recruit an project coordinator (technical engineer) in Concord, Ontario on permanent basis to support the engineering team of CRH.
The role will involve performing in a on-the-spot, interdisciplinary environment accomplishing a series of Engineering and Maintenance projects. You will get opportunity to work with diverse areas inside the group like Dufferin Aggregates, Dufferin Concrete and Ontario Ridmix as well as work in tandem with the senior level management team. You will get the ability to operate projects from initial phase to completion and directly affect the business as well as provide vital suggestions for successfully complete a project.
Professional & Educational Qualification
* Possess a degree in engineering from any recognized university preferably to Mechanical or Civil Engineering
* Must have 1 to 2 years previous experience working as a project manager
* Must have sound communication and time management skills, 3 years of experience will be an added advantages
* Should contain outstanding problem solution and analytical skills
Ability to manage any project single-handedly and efficiently within a team
* Must have excellent knowledge in MS Office
* Should be well versed with AutoCAD and MS Project
* Should be capable of travelling outside with constant exposure to heat, cold, dust and noise
* Safety oriented and excellent knowledge of OH&S policies, procedures and regulations are preferable
The competency of the candidate will be judged through important deliverables regarding the execution of your projects in scheduled time, on budget and in scope.
* Professional Project Management skills that contain estimates and developing project business cases, accomplishing conceptual designs, keep in contact with consultants, developing contracts, choosing vendor, supervising construction, managing costs, commission and customer handover
Apply online Project coordinator (technical engineer)
* Constantly keep in touch with operations, functional authorities, regional counterparts, senior management and other stakeholders to guarantee successful integration and prioritization of technical problems and activities.
* Make cost estimates for most important repair and replacement projects mutually with departmentís Fixed Equipment
* Suggest amendments and carry out Trouble shooting in areas of Quality Control, and Fixed Equipment Maintenance
* Analyzing data and diagnosing problems incidental to maintenance.